ABOUT THE SHOW
This well-established Atlantic Canadian event has over three decades of success on the books. The last edition in 2018 broke records and attracted 14,800 visitors. The entire Moncton Coliseum complex will be filled with indoor and outdoor exhibits of machinery, products, and services.
With big plans for 2021, buyers will be out again in full force, looking to source machinery and equipment for the many infrastructure projects taking place across the region. This is one event you can’t afford to miss!
EXHIBITOR SAFETY PLAN
Trade Shows Are Back in Atlantic Canada and so is the ATLANTIC HEAVY EQUIPMENT SHOW!
Our team has been working diligently with the Province of New Brunswick, the Chief Medical Officer, and our event facility partners to develop new, enhanced safety measures that will allow us to return to hosting live events.
Face-to-face interactions with clients and colleagues are much more meaningful and we are incredibly excited to be able to welcome you back to the 2021 Moncton RV Show. We will continue to work in partnership with the government, venues, and you – our valued exhibitors – to ensure we present a safe and comfortable setting for you to showcase your business.
EXHIBIT PACKAGE & PRICING
UNBEATABLE EXHIBIT VALUE
Your booth package includes:
- Back and side walls
- Standard colour booth carpet
- Forklift service up to 5,000 lbs
- Unlimited personalized complimentary pre-registration forms to give your best customers, so they can pre-register for a FREE show pass
- Computerized registration system
- 24-hour security
- Unloading and reloading of all crated and uncrated shipments from trucks
- Handling of inbound and outbound shipments of exhibitor materials
- Removal and storage of empty exhibit crates during show move-in and the return of crates at show closing
- Spotting of exhibitor machinery for the initial installation only to the exhibitor’s space General cleaning of booths before each show day, including vacuuming carpet
- Listing in the Official Show Guide and on the show website
100-700 sq. ft. $11.50 per sq. ft.
800-2,000 sq. ft. $6.50 per sq. ft.
Over 2,000 sq. ft. $5.00 per sq. ft.
100 sq. ft. (10’x10’) minimum
Pricing for outdoor exhibits is available upon request.
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday, April 1, 2021
9:00am - 4:00pm